Thursday, March 5, 2015

Russia calling ... my new design Inspiration

So I recently took on a new design project in Russia.  Just outside Moscow to be exact.  It's incredibly exciting and I've been knee deep in designing since I met the clients. Who are Phenenomenal!  I have to say with this new endeavor, I have become obsessed with and immersed in Russian culture and design.  Good thing since I will be traveling there quite often.

Without a doubt, I am looking forward to seeing new Russia, with its contemporary architecture of course.  But I am unbelievably excited about seeing the architecture and detailing of Old Russia too.  Especially the Kremlin!

Oh, and yes! There is high luxury fashion to found as well.  As seen from the quick images below from socialite, designer Ulyana Sergeenko.

Please share any locations, restaurants and shops you think I should visit while there.  I will share more about those trips soon.  In the meantime, I will be the one looking up with the camera and sketching profusely!














2 comments:

Clipping Path Service said...

Nice article as well as whole site.Thanks for sharing.

Oleg said...

I want to share a testimony of how Mr. Pedro helped me with a $ 2,000,000.00 loan to fund my marijuana cultivation project, I am very grateful and promised to share this legitimate funding company with anyone looking for a way to expand their business project. . financing company. Anyone seeking financial support should contact them at pedroloanss@gmail.com / Whatsapp +18632310632