Friday, July 15, 2011

Vogue.com - Wedding Guide 2011



Wow! I have been to my fill of weddings this year since the beginning of Spring, and they are knocking my summer blend socks off - BIGTIME!  You ladies really are doing it up!  Kate Middleton who?

I don't know if everyone has a little Preston Bailey and Mindy Weiss in their hip pockets or what?  Perhaps it's the resources shared on television shows like - 'Platinum Weddings' and David Tutera's 'My Fair Wedding', both incredible presentations depicting just how to make your dreamscape fantasies come to life.

Perhaps it's the other best keep secret is Vogue.com Wedding Guide 2011!  You can read more of their recommendations here... I grabbed just a parcel of it to whet your appetite.  Get a big plate, you're going to get very hungry for more!


Need I really say whose shoes these are???? I didn't think so!


Stationary by Paperless Post

All images via Vogue.com

No comments: